Chinese New Year
When Chinese New Year comes around, families stock up on treats for visiting friends and relatives. D’Bun offers many traditional Chinese New Year products which are popular with our customers.
Introducing our newest cookie range this year!
Joyful Piggie Pineapple Balls!Our adorable little piggies are making their way in this Lunar New Year! Our signature creamy, buttery crust wrapped with a special raspberry pineapple filling! Almost too cute to eat!
Auspicious Piggie Bao! Adorable Handmade piggie bao with a smooth creamy lotus seed paste filling. Adorable!
And our must try Cempedak Kueh Lapis! Generous chunky cempedak fruit slices baked in our buttery yet light signature prune lapis. A match made in heaven! A must try!
- Pineapple Tarts – One of D’Bun’s signature and bestselling products. Creamy, buttery and soft pastry with a tangy pineapple filling. D’Bun also offers other flavors to the ubiquitous tart with pineapple-raspberry and pineapple-cranberry fillings which are unique to D’Bun.
- Kueh Makmur – another specialty of ours which is the Malay version of the prosperity biscuit
- Kueh Lapis – available plain or with prunes
- Love Letters (鸡蛋卷)
- New Year Cake (年糕）
- New Year Fish – our special take on this festive product that is symbolic of abundance and properity is actually a cold durian pulp cake
- Assorted cookies – almond, hazelnut, peanut butter, green bean, pistachio cashew and sugee cashew just to name a few
- Shrimp roll
We look forward to helping you stock up ahead of the next Chinese New Year.